Business Development connecting technology and strategy
Develop your business further and roll out digitally and to new markets
Discovering, assessing and developing potentials and chances in new markets is a key element of every business. Or sometimes there is just a vision which needs specific evaluation.
Acquiring new audiences via digital media, establishing new business units, international roll-outs or completing online communication and presence in order to increase the competitive pressure.
Essential questions for every business developer are: Which potentials for growth and development exist? What are the risks? How can relevant details be gathered, specified and quantified?
Analysis and Strategy: Basis for future growth and Planning ahead
- Analysis of the initial situation of project and company
- Converting best practice scenarios to future products and processes
- Developing products and services to market needs and opportunities
- Unify online and offline sales units informationally and culturally
- Know and excel through deep insight into successes, strengths, opportunities, failures, weaknesses, threats
- Explore markets in depth: Analysis of new or changing market environment
Prepare technology and infrastructure for the next step
- Development of adapted, and when appropriate, innovative solutions
- customised to project, company or business model
- implement required or desired measurements in a competitive and sustainable way
- Optimal integration into existing market policy and external communication
- Partner Management: Identify, acquire and steer new strategic partnerships